Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Blog is Born!: The Debut of "All Jets Ablaze!"

Jeez, this blog is lookin' mighty dusty. 'Fraid I just haven't had much to say or put out here -- I suppose I could throw up a Man of Steel review at the least. I also do plan to continue my Annotated Cinematic Batman series with the Christopher Nolan trilogy, it's just that those movies are so dense and take so much more from the comics that they are a much more intense writing project to embark upon.

However, joining my Golden Age Batman review blog Bat to the Beginning, I am pleased to announce a brand new comics review blog -- All Jets Ablaze!
 

Yes this new review blog will focus on the adventures of IRON MAN, starting from the character's debut in 1963 in the pages of Tales of Suspense! I'm pretty excited about it, so I hope you will be too.

Also, some improvements on the homefront -- so that you can see my other blogs more easily, I've added links to them in the sidebar! Now the whole Ben Rowe blog family is conveniently accessible! Hooray!

Updates and reviews soon, I promise. All three of you reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment